Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as "the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements, also known as "banner" ads, are shown on websites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads.
Paid Search Marketing
Paid search marketing opportunities include Pay Per Click Ads via Google and Bing plus ads on the display network - a third of Google's revenue. The cost of pay search can be high, so we discuss how to make sure you're getting the most value from PPC by maximizing your Google Quality Score. Although many searchers prefer to click on the natural listings, sufficient numbers do click on the paid listings (typically around a quarter or a third of all clicks). So with careful control, Ad words can drive quality traffic for which you get a good return.
- Regd Office: L-149B, Lajpat Nagar
Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Delhi NCR
- Noida Office: J-15, B S Complex,
Sector 58, Noida, Delhi NCR
- Mumbai Office: G-56, Eternity Commercial Premises, Teen Hath Naka, Thane (W) -400604
- Bangalore Office: SP extn, SP Road, Bangalore
- Hyderabad Office: Hyderabad
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.garimagraphic.com
- +91 9599824432, 8860777147